Review of Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera - Nikon D5100

Review of Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera - Nikon D5100

This is a website that I created at the beginning of the year and now I'm trying to make it rank before christmas. 


The camera goes for about $400 or more. To visit the website please use the link below. The first thing I noticed about the Nikon D5100 was the user-friendly ergonomics. It felt right at home in my hands. 


Then I noticed the incredible photographic and video capabilities. I can do a lot with this camera. I can create full HD movies with effects and different angles using the swivel Vari-Angle feature. 


When I’m finished recording, I press a button and upload to my computer with a few clicks. Of course, I can always press the playback button and review the movie in the LCD monitor. I can also choose to view: 


1. Waist level shots 
2. Ground level shots 
3. Overhead shots 


The HDR is the first in-camera HDR mode for any Nikon D-SLR The HDR is short for High Dynamic Range which is one of the best features because it allows you to record in bright sunlight or in the shadows. Or both! 


The way the camera accomplishes this is by joining two exposures at the same time. Review of Nikon D5100 16.2MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera - Nikon D5100

Popular posts from this blog

16 Videos Step-by-Step Atom Editor Tutorial