Article Marketing: Twelve Tips for Writing Articles to Grow Your Business - Business plans

Article Marketing: Twelve Tips for Writing Articles to Grow Your Business - Business plans: "Writing articles is one of the best ways to market your professional services. Listing your articles online at article directories and article banks will drive traffic back to your website.

Here are twelve simple tips to get your started writing articles:

1) Treat Article Writing as a Creative Process


I like to write my articles in a different space from where I do my day to day work. I have a separate desk that has objects that call forth my writing muse, such as photos, colored markers and other colorful objects, and lots of space. I put on music that will inspire me to tap into the deeper message of what I want to say.
"

'via Blog this'

Popular posts from this blog

16 Videos Step-by-Step Atom Editor Tutorial