How do I start branding myself?

How do I start branding myself?: "First of all you have to realize what branding is and what it means. This is going to be a long post but hopefully it will help you 100 fold in your efforts and understanding.

Lets take one of the best branded companies I have ever seen in the world and start by explaining what a brand is and what it means. The company I am referring to is that of McDonald’s fast food.

I’ll bet upon hearing the name McDonald instantly a giant M known as the McDonalds arches comes to mind. Perhaps you even picture a specific set of McDonald’s arches with the slogan “billions and billions served” written under it."

'via Blog this'

Did you read the last post How to


Share this with your friends...click on a button now.


Popular posts from this blog

16 Videos Step-by-Step Atom Editor Tutorial