Press Release Writing and Submission Services Offer North Bay, Ontario $5

Press Release Writing and Submission Services Offer North Bay, Ontario $5: "$5.00 Press Releases Written and Posted to PR Site

Need a press release? I will write a release for your business or website and post it to this PR website Original Press Releases for $5.00. You'll be able to include 3 anchor text links with your keywords.
What I'll need from you is your:

* Website URL
* 3 keywords
* 3 links (or I'll use the same link 3 times)

You will receive a link to your press release as soon as it's published. Most of the releases I do are completed within three to five days. Please use the link below to view my feedback and to order a release.

http://fiverr.com/ricoramiro/create-a-search-engine-friendly-press-release-for-you"

'via Blog this'

Popular posts from this blog

16 Videos Step-by-Step Atom Editor Tutorial