Best Bug Out Bag Content

Best Bug Out Bag Content: "t took me awhile to decide how to start Best Bug Out Bag Contents. Just what should be the first post for my new blog. The following is what I came up with.

I found a pretty good list regarding needed products pertaining to the bug out bag or B.O.B Bag (72hr package) and think that it is well worth sharing. The only thing I might add is to make sure to add at least a pistol, rifle, and a good knife accompanying this preparation. I know you’ve heard this before but it worth repeating. So be prepare for the worst and pray for the best. You’ll hardly regret getting prepared and not needing it but might definitely regret needing it and not being prepared. This site is a work in development and I sincerely hope you’ll join me in the quest to be prepared."

'via Blog this'

Popular posts from this blog

My Bookmarks